The Department of Kayachikitsa has some of the best doctors. Our faculty are trained in some of the best institutes in India and they certainly help the students not only to become good doctors but better individuals. The department provides all types of Panchakarma procedures in collaboration with department of Panchakarma. The dept. faculty are keenly involved in the overall wellbeing of our patients.
- Provides all types of panchakarma procedures in collaboration with department of panchakarma]
- Manages monoplegia, hemiplegia, sciatica, skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, respiratory diseases gastro intestinal disorders
- As infertility is a fastly increasing problem in current scenario, Team KMCT focuses on infertility management in collaboration with department of Prasootitantra.
- Gives proper instructions on food, i,e., what to eat and how to eat. It is because food has an important role in maintaining our health.
- OPD provides family counselling and rehabilitation counselling.