Along with teaching the undergraduates, the Department of Kaumarabritha also provides clinical care and medical research. Among the eight branches of Ayurveda, Kaumarabritha deals with diverse ailments of children (ailments one year to sixteen years of age) and its therapies.
KMCT Ayurveda College has a full-fledged Kaumarabritha department and it offers effectual healing for most of the diseases of children. The KMCT Ayurveda Hospital in the campus treats a good number of both Outpatients and Inpatients.
- Affordable OPD treatment is given to public.
- Six days OPD per week
- Minimum of 15-20 patients per day getting treatments
- Treatments for respiratory allergies, bronchial asthma, malnutrition related problems, skin disorders, gastrointestinal problems are provided.
- Treatments for neurological and developmental disorders like cerebral palsy, autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, mental retardation, language disorders and learning disability are provided.
- IPD treatments for recurrent and severe respiratory tract infections, skin problems
- Treatments for various neurological and developmental disorders like cerebral palsy, autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, mental retardation, language disorders and learning disability
- Provides internal medications and modified panchakarma therapies (exquisite care and scientific technique) considering the age group, seasonal variations and severity of the disease