The Academic Council shall primarily be concerned with all the academic affairs of the college, encompassing academic staff, academic planning, instructional issues, students, co-curricular activities, residence halls and discipline and so on. It is the responsibility of Academic Council to endeavour and ensure the best practices are implemented and standards are maintained.
The Academic Council shall exercise the following functions:
1. Framing and revising the curriculum of every academic program of the college (As per norms).
2. Arranging teaching requirements for completing academic programs.
3. Making arrangements for conducting examinations, as required.
4. Recommending the Governing Council for conferment of degrees and other academic titles.
5. Supervising the functioning of the Central Library of the college.
6. Promoting research activity within the college.
7. Collaborating with other academic institutes and industry.
8. Creating a conducive environment in order to develop entrepreneurship.
9. Suggesting to the college hostel management.
10. Ensuring discipline amongst the students.
11. Facilitating and supervising the co-curricular activities for the students.
For details please contact
Dr. SG Chandini, Principal, KMCT Ayurveda Medical college
Mampatta, Manassery P O
Mukkam, Kozhikode 673 602
Phone (0495)2294664, 229 0692